Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 14 August 2012

Nour's Welcome Note


Assalammualaikum.... Hi all. Would you like a cup of freshly brewed coffee? I'm not sure if you love coffee.... but I am definitely do. Why coffee and not tea? Well, I don't have the answer. Do you ever ask yourself why so many people love coffee? Again, I don't have the answer.

I am 29 years of age, and coffee always fascinate me in unspoken codes. It is black, strong, thick, bitter and so mysterious. To me, it symbolises life - tough. Yet, coffee comes with so many flavors - chocolate, hazelnut, irish cream.... and the list goes on. To me, the more I like coffee, the more pure it is, only one sugar cube and a little fresh milk. It lasts me forever!

So, this will be our meeting place....

We enjoy the coffee, sit and talk... about something, anything.... everything... We talk about coffee.... It's about LIFE!!!

Do visit my humble place and don't be shy to leave comments. Have a nice day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment